8th International COPSOQ Workshop Canada 2021 (online)
We live in times of the Covid-19 pandemic and - as many other conferences - our COPSOQ network meeting has/wants to adjust this circumstances. Therefore, we will have an only online meeting in 2021 (and hopefully again a face-to-face meeting in Canada in 2022).
The meeting will take place on May, 7th 2021 AND May, 21st 2021.
- We have two time slots in the Mayday-conferences with each 1,5 to 2 hours time
- NEW Time: May, 7th 2021 at 10 am to 11:30 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
Topic: Regulatory framework (law, collective agreements…) in different countries for psychosocial risk assessment
- NEW Time: May, 21st 2021 at 10 am to 11:30 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
Topic: Intervention stories (successful or not...)
- Official Language: English
- Presentations are restricted to network members (and: limited number!)
Please find information on the conference on the local website
Please note: People who have registered via registration form or email do not need to register via eventbrite!
Registration is now closed.
Further information on the Mayday-conference and the program of our two time slots will be presented here soon.